Tender/ Bid / Proposal Manager
£35,000 - £40,000 (DoE) + Car
10 Feb 2020
0208 420 7482
Robert Adams Search & Selection is a market leading recruitment business dedicated to sourcing and supplying professionals into the waste and recycling sector. We are currently assisting out London based client to recruit a bid manager for a permanent position. Ideally we’d like to hear from candidates with a track record in bidding, however we would also consider operations or commercial waste professionals with good writing skills who are interested in a slight change of direction.
- Managing the preparation and completion of (PQQs), (ITTs) and tender.
- Identifying strategies and preparing a tender plan to ensure all tenders and bids are acted upon within strict deadlines.
- Co-coordinating and managing tender activities across the business.
- Reviewing tender documentation and performing quality checks.
- Managing production of tender documentation, reviewing to ensure a high level of accuracy and completion prior to timely submission.
- Managing customer relationships throughout the tender process.
- Creating tender documentation template and managing the tender documents database.
- Experience of working on complex deals and managing the tender process.
- Commercial awareness of tendering processes, with a sound understanding of business development.
- Evidence of an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Degree Educated.
For more information or to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org