Senior Business Waste & Recycling Officer
Chichester District Council - Chichester Contract Services
Chichester Contract Services
£30,507 - £33,799
09 Aug 2019
Would you like to play a key role in growing Chichester District Council’s Business Waste and Recycling Service?
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the Business Waste and Recycling Service within Chichester Contract Services. We are looking to attract someone with enthusiasm for the service area with ideas about how the business can grow and develop in the future
You will be responsible for proactively creating and retaining an account base of customers from initial sale right through to service delivery and beyond.
Key duties will include:
- Support the development and delivery of new business strategy.
- Build and maintain local competitor intelligence through competitor profiling.
- Be the primary interface between Chichester Contract Services ad our target customers.
- Deliver profitable new service offerings to new and existing customers.
- Co-ordinate sales campaigns to drive growth.
- Produce, analyse and present monthly performance information to ensure effective monitoring of service goals.
- Ensure waste minimisation and recycling advice is at the core of customer engagement.
Essential to this role is the ability to build and develop effective relationships, both with customers and internally across service teams. You will demonstrate outstanding communication and customer service skills along with a self-motivated and goal orientated approach. Excellent time management and prioritisation abilities, and a track record of exceeding agreed targets will be needed.
Benefits of role include:
- Generous annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Flexible working hours.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Training and development opportunities.
- Discounted leisure centre membership.
If you meet the job profile criteria and have a genuine passion for business development and customer service we would love to hear from you.
For an informal chat about the role please contact Amie Huggett, Business Manager via email email@example.com or telephone 01243 534731