Operations and Customer Account Manager
30 Jun 2019
At DHL our business is logistics, but people are our passion. With over 500,00 team members in 220 countries, we attract and retain great talent. We are one of the most innovative, most culturally diverse companies on the planet. We provide unmatched opportunities for personal and professional development. We really are a, “Best Place to Work.”
About the role:
The role is working for DHL EnviroSolutions, developing Compliant and total waste management solutions for our customers, achieve customer satisfaction and implement innovative solutions to maximise reuse and recycling of wastes. Identify and deliver cost savings and growth opportunities; and in the build relationships add in at all levels.
The purpose of the role is to manage multiple customer contracts and be an escalation point for both customers and the EnviroSolutions service delivery team.
– Develop effective relationships with key account contacts and customer teams
– Collaborate with internal functions that support the customer satisfaction and growth processes (Solution Design, Operations, HR, IT, Real Estate, Legal/ Finance etc), to gather information and coordinate actions to support bid submissions
– Work closely with the customer operations team (ensure quality, compliance, improve performance) and deliver positive renewal strategies and results
– Act as an escalation point and work timely and effectively to resolve customer queries – finding and fixing the root cause
– Previous experience of the Supply Chain Division
– Experience of working within Operations or Account Management
– Previous account management/customer facing experience
– Customer relationship management exposure
– Experience within the waste industry
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore, we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.
You may have experience of the following: Operations & Customer Account Manager, Account Management, Account Manager, Sales Manager, Relationship Manager, Partnership Manager, Business Development Manager, Customer Relationship Manager, Operations Manager, Operations Coordinator, etc.