Commercial Support Manager
MVV Environment Ltd.
Competitive Salary, bonus and benefits package
12 Jul 2019
MVV Umwelt GmbH, a wholly-owned subsidiary of MVV Energie AG, has more than 50 years of experience in operating decentralised waste disposal and energy generation plants. Our Group is one of the market leaders in the generation of energy from waste. In the UK we currently operate Energy from Waste Plants in Plymouth and Dundee and a Biomass Facility at Ridham Dock (Kent).
The Role: Commercial Support Manager (UK WIDE)
- To minimise MVV’s risk exposure by implementing favourable contracts, terms and conditions with our supply chain
- To support the MVV UK business in administering the commercial & contractual relations with our supply chain
- To support the Head of Commercial Contracts in providing advice and guidance on contractual matters to MVV UK staff
- To support the MVV UK business in delivering cost effective procurement of goods and services whilst complying with IMS procedures
- To provide commercial reports & information to assist the Finance, Legal and Insurance Departments
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years post-qualification commercial experience
- Proven ability to administer a variety of different contracts
- Some experience of claims management would be preferred
- Excellent purchasing and administrative skills
- Excellent communication skills with an analytical approach to problem solving
- A logical thinker – organized, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Good IT skills including working with bespoke software
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
The above is a summary of the main tasks and responsibilities of the post, further tasks and responsibilities are required within the role.
Full Time (40 hours per week)