90k Plus Bonus, Company Car & Benefits
09 Oct 2019
0203 865 6020
- Successfully execute the Environmental & Parking Business growth strategy and delivery of targets to increase revenue, market share and customer loyalty through effective and professional bushiness development, bid and sales execution.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues in sales, operations to bid, close and transition new business wins from new and existing contract relationships to deliver quarterly, annual financial and profitable growth targets.
- Own BU sales, including new bids and opportunities and major rebids; responsible for bidding and delivering new business growth in accordance with business plan.
- Be responsible for supporting contract negotiation, contract management, pricing and dispute resolution within the bid and transition process and optimising revenues and profits, working with colleagues in the commercial and legal teams.
- Develop value propositions and new capabilities for the Environmental & Parking business in accordance with the overarching strategy including the business case for investment in new capabilities.
- Be an ambassador of the business development models, tools and processes; ensuring plans, knowledge, resource requirements and risks are shared and managed collaboratively.
- Supporting the BD Director in developing and qualifying sales pipeline and supporting upstreaming activities, pre-sales and pre-tender client meetings and engagement.
Reason for role
To lead bidding team on delivery of ALL bidding activity for the Environmental, Public Authority Waste Municipal & Parking sector in the UK.
Deliver an ambitious growth plan by executing and overseeing all new bid opportunities for rebids/new business over a five-year time horizon.
To work across a portfolio of ES/Parking bids in parallel ensuring bids are mentored, challenged and supported to ensure they are ‘executed brilliantly’ and reflect best practise in terms of quality, efficiency, innovation, add value and social value.
To support the BD Director in upstreaming, pre-sales and pre-bid activities in order to influence tender direction/outcomes and to enhance Win prospects.