Accounts & Business Development Manager
Keele , Staffordshire
30 Apr 2021
Established in Norway in 2004, Geminor is an international resource management company focusing on Alternative fuels for Energy Recovery, Commodities and all types of material for recycling in the European market.
Geminor has logistic HUBs and offices across Europe, and employs 70+ staff.
The company handles more than 1.7 million tonnes of material every year and holds contracts with more than 80 waste-to-energy and recycling facilities.
Geminor UK operates in the UK and RoI markets for the Group, and manages c.600ktpa of material, holding contracts directly with the UK public sector and with commercial organisations large and small.
To support our continued growth and the recent partnership with Quantafuel, the leading player in chemical plastics recycling, we are seeking to recruit an Account & Business Development Manager, with experience focused on the Commodities market, from sourcing to end destination, and a desire to expand that experience into alternative fuels.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent professional experience.
- Proven track record in commercial negotiations.
- The ability to administer a variety of different contracts.
- Developed interpersonal/relationship skills.
- Excellent communication skills with an analytical approach to problem solving.
- A logical thinker – organised, self-motivated and able to work independently as well as within a team.
- Good IT skills including working with bespoke software
The role offers an excellent remuneration package and rewarding/fulfilling work with a market leading company.
Please apply with your CV and a covering letter, explaining why you feel you would be the right candidate to firstname.lastname@example.org