Renewi on behalf of Wakefield Council
Renewi on Behalf of Wakefield Council
18 Oct 2019
Renewi on behalf of Wakefield Council, will be procuring for the collection, delivery and disposal of specific waste from various waste facilities across the district of Wakefield.
The tender process will be conducted in 2 stages. A pre-qualification questionnaire (PQQ) will be issued to all interested parties. The responses to the PQQ will be scored against set criteria and to this shortlist of potential suppliers an invitation to tender (ITT) will be issued, for all or some of the services required.
The applicants may choose to be considered for one, multiple or all waste types listed below:
- Collection from HWRC for the Disposal and Re-Use of Paints & Varnishes
- Collection from HWRCs for the Disposal of Household/Garden Chemicals
- Collection from HWRCs for Recycling of Domestic Batteries
- Collection from HWRCs for Recycling of Lead Acid Vehicle Batteries
- Landfill of white cement resin bonded Asbestos Waste
- Collection from HWRCs for Recycling of Used Oils (mineral oil)
- Collection from HWRCs for Recycling of Tyres
- Disposal of Clinical Waste*
- Offensive Waste*
- Animal Carcasses*
- Orange & Yellow bagged Waste*
- Cytotoxic Waste*
* Awarded as one waste contract, prices to be submitted individually by service provider.
The waste types are currently in contract and are due to run until 31st December 2019. Therefore, any contracts offered will aim to commence from 1st January 2020. It is the intention that any contract awarded will run for either a 12 or 36 month period but this will be subject to our terms & conditions.
If you are interested in tendering for this contract, please send an email:email@example.com
To receive the PQQ quoting PQQ/WK/SPW/2019 by Friday 4th October 2019.
PQQ documents will be sent out electronically by: 2pm Monday 7th October 2019
The deadline for expressions of interest is: 2pm Friday 18th October 2019
Late applications will not be accepted.
Anticipated date for inviting shortlisted organisations to tender: Monday 28th October 2019
Anticipated date for return of tender documents Friday 8th November 2019
Anticipated award date is 11th December 2019
The expected date of commencement of contract is 1st January 2020
Renewi accepts no liability whatsoever for expressions of interest that are not received due to internet connectivity issues, transmission delays or errors.