The third webinar in the series will look at how materials markets are faring with some expert insight into topical issues and how they might develop during the year.
It aims to offer an insight into the short, medium and long term effects the COVID-19 pandemic is having on the UK and international material streams and markets. The webinar will focus on 5 key material streams:
Our guest panellists welcome questions and contributions from the audience from both the private and public sectors, adding value and understanding in these most challenging times.
– Mark Priestman, Director of Non-Ferrous, European Metal Recycling
– James Piper, CEO, Ecosurety
– Andy Hill, Chair, Wood Recyclers Association
– Duncan Oakes, Director, Clearpoint Recycling
– Craig Curtis, President, Recycling Association & Managing Director, CS Recycling
Chaired by letsrecycle.com editor Steve Eminton, this is one not to miss, however if you can’t make the date? Register and we’ll send you a recording.