Sponsored by: Captimise AB & Recco Non-Ferro Metals B.V.E
The developments that are needed in technology, financing and infrastructure to fast track the growth of the industry in a carbon free world
SAE Media Group is delighted to present the return of the 15th annual Energy from Waste conference taking place on the 5 -6 December 2022 back in London, UK.
Waste conference will bring together international waste management operators, developers, bankers, private equity financiers, technology providers and industrial end users for two days of intensive networking, discussing developments that are needed in technology, financing and infrastructure to ensure the solutions are available to fast track the growth of the industry worldwide.
With case studies from the leading Energy from Waste plants within UK and Europe the event will give an overall look into all aspects of running a successful facility. We delve deep into both small scale and large-scale production and understand the benefits and constraints found within both size projects, in addition to finding out how new innovations can maximise value and optimise investment returns.
A focus on how Energy from Waste sits within the UK’s ambition on the road to net zero and how technology within the Carbon capture and storage market coupled with the evolvement and implementation of district heating is an essential part of that journey. With updates on how legislation and policy can stimulate more investment this comprehensive conference remains an essential calendar date for those in the Energy from Waste community
Benefits of attending:
- Witness case studies giving updates on the challenges and opportunities facing Energy from Waste projects in England, Sweden, Norway, Turkey, The Netherlands, Scotland and Poland
- Learn of the technical challenges of optimising output from energy from waste plants and the compatibility of EFW with CCS and Hydrogen production
- Determine the trends, innovations and challenges of sustainable financing
- Uncover how carbon pricing can drive a more circular economy where resource productivity is higher and waste leakage lower.
- Understand the key economics of financing EFW plants and how they differ from other types of renewable generation
- Gain an in depth understanding of the opportunities that CCS technology has for Energy from Waste industry
- Discover if the EFW market in the UK is at capacity and where it is heading
Energy from Waste, Gasification, Bioenergy, Energy to Anything, Heat Distribution Networks, RDF Export Industry, Best Practice in Energy from Waste, Merchant Banking, London Conference, SAE Media Group, Net Zero Emissions, Sustainable Energy, Energy from Waste Plants, Waste to Energy