The second webinar in the series looks further into development of guidance and tackles key issues impacting the waste and recycling sector. With a range of waste sector experts, letsrecycle.com is hosting this series of webinars with the aim of providing information about the coronavirus pandemic and how it relates to waste and recycling.
Topics are expected to be wide-ranging with a particular focus on health and safety issues around operational issues and may include points distancing, PPE, training and other practical matters. Plus, collection services will be on the agenda as well as the impact on recycling markets and reprocessing industries.
The speakers would welcome questions and contributions from the audience from both the private sector and local authorities in the face of what is likely to be the challenging service delivery time ever seen by most in work today. This webinar will be chaired by editor of letsrecycle.com Steve Eminton, with panellists who include;
- Mickey Green, Association of Directors of Environment, Economy, Planning and Transport (ADEPT)
- Chris Jonas, Director, Tolvik Consulting
- Dr Adam Read, External Affairs Director, SUEZ recycling and recovery UK
- Libby Peake, Senior Policy Adviser, Green Alliance
- Geoff Smallwood, WISH Forum