Now in its 8th
year, Energy from Waste
will bring together industry professionals and local councils to strengthen knowledge in key topics such as, merchant funding, recycling and European trade, whilst looking at the practicalities of biomass gasification, and keeping attendees at the forefront of technological breakthroughs to adapt to the growing need for greener energy.
Understanding EU initiatives surrounding the circular economy and British Policy around energy production and waste management will be a major focus, as will hearing from a selection of local councils currently implementing energy to waste projects.
Exceptional Line-up of Speakers includes:
- John Twitchen, Chief Executive, Copper Consulting
- Andrew Hartley, Director, Waste and Bioenergy, Green Investment Bank
- Christopher Maltin, Chairman, Organic Power
- Jacob Hayler, Executive Director, Environmental Services Association
- Guillaume Perron-Piché, Policy Officer, European Suppliers of Waste to Energy Technology
- Dr Yassir Makkawi, Senior Lecturer, European Bioenergy Research Institute, Aston University
- Dr Artem Rodin, Council, Advocate, Infrastructure, Project Finance and Construction Practice, CMS Russia
- Peter North, Senior Manager, Program Delivery (Sustainable Energy), Greater London Authority
- Johnny Stuen, Technical Director, Waste-to-Energy Agency, City of Oslo
Peter Maclaren, Director, Levenseat Ltd
For further details and to register, visit the website at www.efw-event.com
. Don’t forget to visit the download page
for featured event content including exclusive interviews with key speakers.