Yotta’s 2019 Customer Summit for Environmental Services
Join Phil Oldbury, Director of Customer Service, at Yotta’s 2019 Customer Summit for Environmental Services, the next in our series of Customer Summits. You will have the opportunity to gain insights from Yotta, hear from our guest speakers as well as share best practice and network with your peers and colleagues.
Our Chief Product & Technology Officer, Manish Jethwa, will be sharing the latest on Yotta’s products and sharing a demo of our latest asset management platform, Alloy.
We’re delighted to welcome our guest speakers for the event, Trevor Nicoll, Head of Shared Waste Services for Cambridge City and South Cambridgeshire District Councils and Gary Atkinson, CEO, Enlight.
The afternoon also includes two breakout sessions:
- ‘Digital Transformation in Environmental Services’
- ‘Yotta’s Environmental Services User Group’
This is the ideal time to discuss the specific areas of interest to you, hear from dedicated industry experts and open up the conversation with a community of like-minded Customers and End Users.
At Yotta’s ‘2019 Customer Summit for Environmental Services’ you will:
- Hear how Yotta is committed to driving innovation
- Share Best Practice with industry peers and colleagues
- Hear from guest speakers & industry experts across Waste, Green Spaces and Street Cleansing sectors
- Take advantage of 1:1 sessions with Yotta experts
- Take part in interactive specialist industry tracks covering breaking down organisational silos and digital transformation in environmental services