WATCH THE RECORDING | WEBINAR: Global commodity risks and their impact on the UK municipal recycling sector in 2018 and beyond
020 7633 4524
Join us for this highly informative, free webinar session where our panel of experts will discuss the real-time impacts of the Chinese National Sword on UK recycling commodities prices.
– Joe Papineschi, Director at Eunomia Research & Consulting
– Jarno Stet, Head of Service Operations at Westminster City Council and Secretary of the National Association of Waste Disposal Officers (NAWDO)
– Dr Adam Read, External Affairs Director at SUEZ recycling and recovery UK.
During this hour-long session our panellists will focus on the changing approaches that the waste contractors are taking to commodity risks and contractual arrangements. Tune in to learn about:
– Trends that are shaping the local authority contracting in the next two years
– How local authority contracts need to adapt to changing market conditions
– Which parties are best placed to take risks on commodity pricing and recycling quality
Share details of this event with others!
The Waste World Cup Returns.... - https://t.co/A9HQiFuhV5
Check out our updated programme for the #MRFConf19 to see if our fantastic speakers spark your interest to join us… https://t.co/J3GA8XqeDt