Join us for this highly informative, free webinar session where our panel of experts will discuss the real-time impacts of the Chinese National Sword on UK recycling commodities prices.
– Joe Papineschi, Director at Eunomia Research & Consulting
– Jarno Stet, Head of Service Operations at Westminster City Council and Secretary of the National Association of Waste Disposal Officers (NAWDO)
– Dr Adam Read, External Affairs Director at SUEZ recycling and recovery UK.
During this hour-long session our panellists will focus on the changing approaches that the waste contractors are taking to commodity risks and contractual arrangements. Tune in to learn about:
– Trends that are shaping the local authority contracting in the next two years
– How local authority contracts need to adapt to changing market conditions
– Which parties are best placed to take risks on commodity pricing and recycling quality