The applicants may choose to be considered for one, multiple or all waste types listed below:
- Collection from HWRCs for the Recycling of Lead Acid Batteries
- Landfill of white cement resin bonded Asbestos Waste
- Disposal of Clinical Waste
- Collection from HWRCs for the Disposal of Household/Garden chemicals
- Collection from HWRCs for the Re-Use of Paints and Varnishes
- Collection from HWRCs for Recycling of Tyres
- Collection from HWRCs for Recycling of Used Gas Bottles
- Collection from HWRCS for Recycling of Used Oils (mineral)
The waste types are currently in contract and are due to run until 31st December 2022. Therefore, any contracts offered will aim to commence from 1st January 2023. It is the intention that any contract awarded will run for either a 12, 18, 24 or 30 month period but this will be subject to our terms & conditions.
If you are interested in tendering for this contract, please send an email: Nicole.Willis@renewi.com quoting T/WK/SPW/2022 by 16th Sept 2022.
Tender documents will be sent out electronically by: 2pm 19th Sept 2022
Late applications will not be accepted.
Anticipated date for return of tender documents: 2pm 30th Sept 2022
Anticipated award date is; 9th Nov 2022
The expected date of commencement of contract is 1st January 2023
Renewi accepts no liability whatsoever for expressions of interest that are not received due to internet connectivity issues, transmission delays or errors.