A free webinar on materials and markets in the recycling sector during the coronavirus pandemic will be held by letsrecycle.com tomorrow (22 April 2020).
The webinar is a third in a series of webinars being run by letsrecycle.com to help bring information to the sector during the pandemic. The webinar will look at how materials markets are faring with some expert insight into topical issues and how they might develop over the next few months and beyond.
The webinar will focus on material streams including plastics, paper, metals and wood and will also feature discussion of the packaging waste (PRN) sector.
The guest panellists welcome questions and contributions from the audience from both the private and public sectors.
The webinar will be chaired by Steve Eminton and the panel is made up by:
- Mark Priestman, Director of Non-Ferrous, European Metal Recycling
- Andy Hill, Chair, Wood Recyclers Association
- Duncan Oakes, Director, Clearpoint Recycling
- Craig Curtis, President, Recycling Association and Managing Director, CS Recycling
- James Piper, CEO, Ecosurety
To register: please visit, Markets and Materials Webinar.