25 Mar 2019
We are a leading service provider of waste management solutions including the supply of balers, compactors and various equipment. We are currently recruiting for a Sales Executive to cover the M4 corridor. The successful candidate will be office based from home and ideally located between Bristol and Slough.
Due to continued growth and expansion we are recruiting for a Sales Executive who will be responsible for winning new business and selling our range of products and services to potential new clients and existing customers. This role will include full account management of clients from initial contact to delivery. We are looking for enthusiastic, innovative and motivated individuals with a real passion for sales that will go the extra mile to understand the need of each and every one of our customers and offer a tailored service adding real value to their business and unrivalled after sales service in the industry.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Generate and develop new prospect/leads and new accounts.
- Role will involve telesales, face to face selling (B2B), Negotiations and Presentations.
- Consistently grow the gross profit and achieve sales targets as set out and defined.
- Provide a high level of internal and external customer care.
- Provide customers with accurate and cost-effective solutions and quotations.
- Prepare weekly/monthly figures of sales activity by use of CRM as instructed by the Regional Sales Manager
- Account-management; regular customer contact, managing timescales and understanding strategy
Key Skills and Experience:
- Experience working in a proactive telesales or cold calling sales role.
- Highly motivated and target driven with experience of working to targets and KPI’s
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Strong administration and organisation skills
- Articulate and personable with the ability to influence others
- Possess good initiative
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
- Quick learner and able to keep up with new and emerging technologies
- IT Literate
- Previous field sales experience preferably within the recycling industry preferred but not essential
- GCSE Maths and English Grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Full Driving Licence
What we can offer in return:
- Competitive salary dependant on experience.
- Company vehicle plus Fuel Card (From Day 1)
- Lap-top and mobile phone
- Company pension scheme
- Holiday Loyalty Scheme
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic salesperson to develop and progress in a rapidly expanding market.
How to apply
Apply on company websiteAPPLY NOW
Share this job
Sign up to receive our regular vacancies email
News in brief (25/03/2019) - https://t.co/CYtUwLxUXM
OPINION: Bracing ourselves for the Brexit fallout - https://t.co/Or4jVUHruR #waste #Brexit