26 Jul 2019
+44 1752 393150
MVV Umwelt GmbH, a wholly-owned subsidiary of MVV Energie AG, has more than 50 years of experience in operating decentralised waste disposal and energy generation plants. Our Group is one of the market leaders in the generation of energy from waste. In the UK we currently operate Energy from Waste Plants in Plymouth and Dundee and a Biomass Facility at Ridham Dock (Kent). We are actively looking to expand our portfolio of facilities in the UK by developing new projects and are now looking for a Planning Manager to work with the Head of Planning. The main focus of the role will be to help ensure that the current facilities comply with relevant planning and permitting regulations and to assist in the identification of new facilities.
Full time (40 hours per week)
The package: Competitive salary, bonus and benefits package.
- Preparation and management of planning applications; environmental permit applications and variations;
- Negotiation of all the necessary agreements with consultants and stakeholder engagement;
- Assist in the identification ; evaluation ; selection and development of appropriate projects for MEL to expand its role in the UK.
- A recognised qualification in Town Planning or Waste Management and Environmental Permitting.
- At least 5 years post qualification experience in town planning and waste management
- Previous experience of DCO planning process
- Proven experience at both strategic and operational level
- Thorough up to date knowledge of town planning and environmental permitting legislation
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
The above is a summary of the main tasks and responsibilities of the post, further tasks ad responsibilities are required within the role.
Please send your application to email@example.com
The closing date for applications is 26th July 2019