OCC Recycling Plant Project Manager
27 Sep 2019
0203 865 6020
Purpose and Responsibilities
Responsible for finalisation, capacity, machine selection, negotiation and execution of the Recycling Plant.
To coordinate to resolve all design and engineering issues an manage commercial and contractual issues.
Have overall responsibility for the budget, schedule, QA/QC, safety and reporting, as related to the plant/equipment selection and capacity.
- Overall responsibility for cost, schedule, safety, quality, risk management, engineering, construction and start-up of the Recycling Plant.
- Ensure standards, permits, performance, quality and safety expectations
- Management and coordination of design and operational reviews and approvals
- Review/develop technical standards, specifications, drawings and documents
- Manage day to day commercial and contractual issues
- Work with Management to implement internal Project Control tools
- Assist in the negotiation of the equipment/technology
- Work with other company managers to coordinate the integration of the plant
- Participate in the selection and negotiation of pulp and paper machines
- Identify, communicate and manage risk
- Responsible for project Quality Assurance/Quality Control
- 15+ years’ experience in the recycling sector
- Strong project management experience
- Experience on an international level
- Competent with major vendors in the industry
- EPC experience, contract management
Required licence or certification:
- Engineering degree in related discipline, preferably mechanical engineering