Field Service Engineer
Midlands & Northern Home Counties
Exceptional salary & benefits
21 Feb 2019
A dual-skilled Field Engineer is required to cover territory across the Midlands and Northern Home Counties to provide support in the maintenance of large-scale, industrial horizontal shredders. A customer focused role, you will be responsible for the installation, fault finding and the emergency repair of this company’s self-manufactured fleet of machinery.
This organisation is a national leader in the supply of bespoke waste shredding equipment, boasting a diverse and well-established clientele portfolio. This is made possible by a skilled engineering team that are actively involved in the production line as a collective, from design to installation, enabling this company to supply such an valuable service to the waste management sector.
As a Field Service Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Fault finding, installation, maintenance and breakdown repair of shredding machinery
- Working on a control system based on Siemens
- The upkeep and maintenance of equipment whilst operating within an approved budget
- The carrying out of duties without breaching health and safety legislations
- The completion of appropriate paperwork regarding installation and maintenance of the machinery
Key attributes required:
- Vast experience in carrying out mechanical and electrical repairs on recycling equipment
- Electrical qualification is essential
- Experience of health and safety legislations relevant to the recycling industry
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team
An unrivalled opportunity to join a well-established company in an invaluable environment in which to develop your skillset and career prospects.
How to apply
Apply on company websiteAPPLY NOW
Share this job
Sign up to receive our regular vacancies email
Defra to fund digital waste tracking projects - https://t.co/ChqGFCtTNU