Experienced Waste/Scrap Manager
New Era Recycling
DOE - excellent rates for the right candidate
29 Apr 2018
New Era Waste are looking for an experienced Waste/Scrap Manager for their busy site in Croydon.
Required knowledge and experience:
- Knowledge and experience working in waste or waste contracted services or a related field.
- Practical knowledge of waste/refuse related legislation, guidelines and policy sufficient to give advice to and support colleagues, staff, the public, business users, contractors, suppliers and other external agencies and partners.
- Experience of dealing with and resolving issues with the public, customers and staff etc.
- Experience of inspecting and monitoring works
- Experience of using, updating, developing spreadsheets, e-mail etc.
Salary TBA and according to experience – excellent rates for the right candidate.
Questions relating to the role may be asked via email.
For more information relating to our company please visit our website.
How to apply