HWRC Contracts Manager
H W Martin
Highly competitive salary plus car and benefits
26 Jan 2018
The Martin Group of Companies (Est. 1976) provide specialist services to the construction and waste recycling industries, with a turnover in excess of £100m. The Waste Management Division plays a pivotal role in serving many Private and Public Sector clients by use of state of the art systems to collect, separate and process a range of materials.
We are looking for a commercially minded individual who is COTC qualified in Hazardous Waste Transfer Operations to lead the management of resources, customer facing site operations and safe systems of work across three Household Waste Recycling Centre contracts.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of actively managing site operations, ideally within the Waste industry, work well in a team, possess strong influencing and communication skills and be able to pick up systems and processes quickly.
Reporting to the Senior Operations Manager, you will have responsibility for:
– Representing the Company to our Client and other key stakeholders.
– Ensuring contractual and legal compliance and motivate staff to achieve and maintain Company standards at all times.
– Manage resources to achieve financial performance and recycling targets.
– Ensure a quality and consistent service is delivered to customers.
– Maintain and improve safe systems of work and embed a culture of continuous improvement across diverse sites.
Candidates must be geographically mobile and live within an easy commute of Milton Keynes.
To apply, please download an application form and return with a covering letter, stating your reasons for applying and your current remuneration package to the email address below.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from any suitably qualified persons.
How to apply