Contract and Materials Co-ordinator
Bristol Waste Company
Albert Road Depot, Bristol
£30,000 per annum
30 Apr 2021
IS THIS ROLE FOR ME?
The post holder will be working as a Contract and Materials Co-ordinator and reporting to the Contracts and Procurement Manager. The role will assist with the delivery of the waste operations and treatment services through the management, supervision, and administration of various contracts. The role holder will need to deal with key data management and data reporting, budget monitoring and forecasting, along with management of the weighbridge systems.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE:
• Minimum of 3 years contract management and contract administration experience
• A degree or equivalent experience
• Knowledge and experience in weighbridge applications to include data base management, user access control, billing functions, reporting and analysis
• Experience of contract management in a waste environment
• Knowledge of relevant waste legislation
• Ability to analyse complex information and present it logically
• Organised and self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Able to liaise and work with multi-disciplinary teams, colleagues and stakeholders
• Numerate, computer literate and excellent attention to detail, with practical experience of Microsoft Office products, in particular Word and Excel
WHY WORK FOR BRISTOL WASTE COMPANY?
• Free onsite parking (subject to availability)
• 25 days holiday
• Development opportunities
• Employee benefits and discounts