Business Development & Account Manager
UK Wide / Keele
05 Aug 2019
Established on Karmøy in Norway in 2004, Geminor is an international resource management company focusing on RDF, SRF, recycled waste wood, hazardous waste for energy recovery and paper & cardboard, plastic and other types of waste for material recycling in the European market. Geminor has logistic HUBs and offices in Scandinavia, Finland, UK Poland and Germany, and employs 48 staff. The company handles more than 1.4 million tonnes of feedstock every year and holds contracts with more than 80 waste-to-energy and recycling facilities.
Geminor UK manages the UK and RoI markets for the Geminor Group.The UK company manages c.600k tpa of material, holding contracts directly with the UK public sector and with commercial organisations large and small.
To support our continued growth we are seeking to recruit a Business Development and Account Manager, with experience in the RDF, SRF, Hazardous and materials recycling fields
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years post-qualification commercial experience
- Proven ability to administer a variety of different contracts
- Developed interpersonal/relationship skills
- Excellent communication skills with an analytical approach to problem solving
- A logical thinker – organized, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Good IT skills including working with bespoke software
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
The role offers an excellent remuneration package and rewarding/fulfilling work with a market leading company.
Please apply with your CV and a covering letter, explaining why you feel you would be the right candidate to email@example.com