Home Based Account Manager
South of England
01 Jun 2019
Clearpoint Recycling is an established, fast-growing company operating all over the world. Due to our increasing success we are looking for an outstanding individual to manage and grow our existing relationships in the South of England.
The successful candidate will be a positive, driven and personable individual committed to building lasting relationships, increasing revenue and growing the Clearpoint brand.
You will be responsible for;
- Regularly visiting your account base to view material and build rapport with on-site contacts.
- Highlighting priority accounts, finding key contacts and nurturing long term, lasting relationships.
- Negotiating, bidding and securing recyclable material at the best possible price.
- Liaising with our sales team to ensure the best price is achieved.
- Providing accurate and detailed descriptions of material condition, environment and background to ensure quality is maintained.
- Resolving any customer issues to ensure the best outcome for the company whilst considering both personal targets, customer relationships and the bigger company picture.
- Feeding back relevant industry insights to Head Office around material availability, volume and quality.
- Attending a monthly meeting at Head Office in Harrogate to discuss successes / improvements and future priorities.
- Keeping accounts, contacts, materials and notes accurate and up-to-date on our bespoke company CRM system.
- Attending events to promote the Clearpoint brand and develop new and existing relationships.
- To identify potential contractual opportunities, lead discussions and drive the process forward from first conversation to final signature.
- To see opportunities from all perspectives and make commercially sound decisions after reviewing all of the facts
- Representing the Clearpoint brand in an ethical and professional manner to all stakeholders
- A hunger to grow your account base and a clear vision of the end goals and “bigger picture.”
- Likeable and friendly personality capable of building relationships at all company levels.
- Comfortable working within a high-pressure environment.
- Confidence to make and explain company decisions based on evidence and a fair approach to the facts.
- To show empathy and understanding to all departments and Suppliers
- Self-motivated and driven, with a determination to close the deal and resolve any issues as quickly as possible
- Attention to detail and an inquisitive mind used to dig further into information provided.
- Able to keep calm and make logical, commercial decisions based on the current market and company requirements
In return you will be offered;
- The chance to be a part of a dynamic, vibrant team with a great support network to assist your buying success.
- To be part of one of the fastest growing recycling export companies in the UK
- Company car, laptop and mobile phone
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays and a day off for your birthday
- Competitive basic salary
- Uncapped commission with realistic targets and expectations
Industry experience would be advantageous, but not necessary as full training will be given. The right personality, work ethic and company-fit is our top priority.
A full UK driving license is essential.