£35k + uncapped commission
11 Mar 2020
Clearpoint Recycling is an established, fast-growing company operating all over the world. Due to our increasing success we are looking for an outstanding individual to manage our existing accounts in the UK. We have vacancies in both the North and South of England.
The successful candidate will be a driven and personable individual committed to building lasting relationships, increasing revenue and growing the Clearpoint brand.
- Do you enjoy building rapport with customers both face to face and over the phone?
- Are you a confident negotiator, who can bid and secure recyclable material at the best possible price?
- Do you have a likeable and friendly personality, capable of building relationships at all company levels?
- Are you self-motivated and driven, with a determination to close the deal and resolve issues as quickly as possible?
The role of an Account Manager
You will be responsible for:
- Account management, including regular calls and visits to your account base to discuss and view material and build rapport with on-site contacts.
- Highlighting priority accounts, finding key contacts and nurturing long term, lasting relationships.
- Negotiating, bidding and securing recyclable material and the best possible price.
- Providing accurate and detailed descriptions of material condition, environment and background to ensure quality is maintained.
- Liaising with the sales team, feeding back relevant industry insights around material availability, volume and quantity.
- Resolving any customer issues to ensure the best outcome for the company whilst considering both personal targets, customer relationships and the bigger company picture.
- Representing the Clearpoint brand in an ethical and professional manner to all stakeholders.
In return you will be offered:
- The chance to be a part of a dynamic, vibrant team with a great support network to assist your buying success.
- To be part of one of the fastest growing recycling export companies in the UK
- Company car, laptop and mobile phone
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays and a day off for your birthday
- Competitive basic salary
- Uncapped commission with realistic targets and expectations
Industry experience would be advantageous, but not necessary as full training will be given. The right personality, work ethic and company-fit is our top priority.
A full UK driving licence is essential.
How to apply
Share this job
Sign up to receive our regular vacancies email
NWH Group acquires Armstrong Waste Management - https://t.co/hwxLyKWBWx
Saica to build £50 million West Lothian plant - https://t.co/uiCUYBEe3n