About the Role
Acting as a contact for our clients, The Key Account Manager will provide expert management of key accounts and develop strategic relationships.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Creating opportunities to grow revenue and profit in line with Company targets.
- Understanding the requirements of our key account clients and identifying solutions to meet these needs.
- Taking ownership of senior executive level strategic relationships.
- Evaluating internal and external client feedback to ensure optimal delivery of services and projects, continual communication, and continued improvement of delivery.
- Ensuring service delivery exceeds customer expectations.
- Completion and maintenance of key account development plans with continued and thorough reviews of client pipelines.
- Collaborate with other departments to grow key accounts or reach prospective customers.
- Maintaining a knowledge of markets to create opportunities and business growth.
- Ensuring contracts are signed, up to date and reviewed with the client well in advance of the current contract end dates.
- Travelling to client sites around the UK.
You will have:
- a track record of achieving and exceeding account revenue and profit,
- a strong, confident personality with the determination to make a difference,
- excellent written, verbal and presentation skills and an ability to communicate at all levels,
- the ability to exhibit innovative thinking, aimed at improving processes and achieving results,
- a full UK Driving Licence.